It is the policy of Fenwood Bowen Ltd trading as FB-AVAK (and known hereinafter as FB-AVAK or the Company), to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) designed to meet the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 in pursuit of its primary objectives, the purpose and the context of the organisation.
It is the policy of FB-AVAK to:
- Satisfy customers and other interested parties by meeting and wherever possible exceeding expectations.
- Comply with all legal requirements or obligations, codes of practice and any other requirements applicable to our activities.
- Provide to the best of our abilities the resources of: equipment, material, trained competent staff and any other requirements to enable these objectives to be met.
- Ensure that all employees are aware of objectives and individual obligations in respect of this quality policy.
- Maintain the QMS to achieve our objectives and seek to continuously improve the effectiveness of our management system based on “risk.”
To ensure the Company maintains awareness, the QMS will be regularly reviewed by Top Management during Management Review Meetings. This ensures that it remains suitable and practicable for our business. The QMS is subject to both internal and external audits.
MODERN SLAVERY ACT 2015
Fenwood Bowen Ltd (t/a FB-AVAK) is firmly committed to ensuring compliance to the Modern Slavery Act 2015 within our supply chains and personnel. Whilst we are not obliged to make the declaration under law, we believe that this is an important issue that should be addressed.
Fenwood Bowen t/a FB-AVAK (hereafter known as FB-AVAK) require that all suppliers certify that they do not use slave labour in their supply chains or personnel, as per Section 54 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. If there remains doubt regarding that supplier, they will not be used to supply goods or services.
FB-AVAK as far as is practicable, only hires from reputable agencies that also abide by the Modern Slavery Act 2015 Section 54 and can certify to that end. If at any time we believe that not to be the case, we will not use that supplier and inform the authorities accordingly
At the induction of any new employee, we will provide a stable reporting platform for the candidate and in the unlikely event of hiring someone who may have been trafficked, we will contact the authorities at the earliest opportunity, cooperating fully with any investigation.
At FB-AVAK we have been specialising in vacuum forming for over 40 years.
Our vacuum forming service does not stop at moulding and trimming. At FB-AVAK some of the products we manufacture will require finishing and assembly and we have a broad range of processes available.
Prototyping & Production
The key to a successful moulding is good product design with vacuum forming capabilities designed in at an early stage, so the earlier we can become involved the more streamlined the process will be.
We have invested in four 5-axis CNC macines in capacity from 1.0m x 1.0m up to 1.5m x 1.0m. The nature of the 5 axis head allows complex shapes to be machined accurately time after time.